Sunday, October 26, 2008

20% Profit on October 24, 2008 TIM Alerts Winner RBCAA Republic Bancorp, Inc. with Timothy Sykes

Tim Alerts Exposed
Get Tim Alerts
Citron Research RBCAA

Timothy Sykes latest short stocking short selling Tim alerts winner is RBCAA, Republic Bancorp, Inc. that was found out for Tax Fraud.

Tim sent the alert out and it gained over 20% The stock dropped $2/share smack into the market close as thousands of loyal Citron subscribers–Andrew’s got a great track record–jumped in short!



Well, I know Tim’s timing is usually off, so I held overnight. I just covered at 19.44 for a 20.77% profit after commissions. Thanks Tim!
-KT


I shorted @ 23.39 and covered at 22.50 near the close. Thanks Tim..!!
-MG


I got out at $22.95. Made $110. Thanks Tim
-Stussy


rode this one to $22.60 - made $120 on my SMALL position! not bad for 20 minutes
-Jeremy


In at 23.56, out at 22.49 just before the bell. Not bad. Sorry it didn’t work out for you, Tim.
-Akurt


Timothy Sykes Penny Stocking Investment Newsletter
TIMalerts is the best short bias short selling stock market wall street investment newsletter on the market!

Tim get's results - No BS - just results

No comments: